STILL CLOSED, BUT COMING SOON
- Pre-booked online admissions only
- Limited visitor numbers
- Two time slots daily
- No soft play
WE WILL PROVIDE ANY UPDATES HERE ONCE ANNOUNCED
- shop and self-service cafeteria are likely to remain closed until the end of June
- Indoor attractions may remain restricted or closed
- Tickets to be booked in advance
- The train remains closed
- Online E-Tickets cannot be purchased on the day of your visit
- Tickets to be pre-booked in advance online
- Indoor and play areas will remain closed
- All Things Wild are welcoming donations of food for their animals whilst they are closed, head over to their website for more.
DUE TO REOPEN 1ST JULY BUT CURRENTLY OPEN FOR PRIVATE VISITS - The opportunity to book a private one-hour visit to The Falconry Centre between Saturday 20th to Tuesday 30th June. You and your family/group will have the whole falconry centre to yourselves for the duration of your visit - Booking is required.
- Two hour timeslots per visit
- Pre booking online required
- Tickets available from 17 June
- Limited tickets available
- Indoor areas will be closed
REOPENED 10TH JUNE
- Online pre-booking required
- Tickets are selling out fast but released on a weekly basis every Wednesday
- Cafes and shops are closed but some kiosks available
Rays Farm, located in Shropshire is reopening shortly to pre booked guests entering on a timeslot basis. Some areas will be temporarily closed and the cafe is for takeaway only.
OPENING FOR ANNUAL PASS MEMBERS ONLY FROM 1 JULY 2020 - This Aboretum is a Family Life Worcestershire favourite. - 156 acres of pools, wildlife, woods and farmyard animals. - Visitor numbers will be monitored prior to opening more widely.
Stratford Butterfly Farm
Stratford Upon Avon
REOPENS 4TH JULY FOR SEASON TICKET HOLDERS and 6TH JULY FOR GENERAL ENTRY - No booking required for season ticket holder - you need to bring your season ticket with you for reissue. - Other tickets will need to be booked in advance.