THIS COMPETITION HAS NOW CLOSED – CONGRATULATIONS TO MEGAN FARR.
Set your alarm and don’t get caught napping when the nation’s dreamiest panto comes to Coventry this year. With Sleeping Beauty heading to the Belgrade Theatre 21 Nov-5 Jan, the whole kingdom is getting ready for Princess Belle’s 18th birthday bash, and you’re invited to join the celebrations.
Writer, director, dame and children’s entertainment expert Iain Lauchlan returns for his 24th Belgrade panto, this year starring as Dame Nanny McWheeze alongside regular comedy sidekick Craig Hollingsworth as Muddles the Jester.
Featuring a dragon, a dame and a dozing princess, this festive family treat begins with a party fit for a princess. But things take a turn when the princess pricks her finger on an enchanted spinning wheel, cursing her to sleep for 100 years unless she’s rescued by her one true love.
Enter the dashing Prince Valiant, who embarks on a brave adventure to save her from her fate, together with his friends Nanny McWheeze and Muddles. But with the wicked fairy Carabosse bent on scuppering their plans, will the trusty trio be triumphant or is Belle doomed to a century of snoozing?
Ahead of the show’s opening in Coventry, we’re offering you the chance to win a family ticket to the show. To enter, all you need to do is answer the following question:
What is the name of the Dame in the Belgrade’s Sleeping Beauty panto?
a) Nanny McWheeze
b) Nanny McPhee
c) Nanny McGee
Competition closes on Tuesday 27 November 2018
Sleeping Beauty shows at the Belgrade Theatre 21 Nov-5 Jan. Tickets are available to book now by calling the box office on 024 7655 3055 or visiting www.belgrade.co.uk where prices are cheaper. It would be a nightmare to miss it!
Enter this fantastic competition by completing the form below:
For more fantastic pantomimes locally head over to our my latest blog Pantos and Performances to get all the family fun you need.
Competition terms and conditions:
By entering a familylifeworcestershire.com competition you consent to your details being passed to the third party supplying the prize where opted in, for direct marketing. The following also apply:
- Competitions are open to residents of the UK, aged 18 years or over.
- Only one entrant from same e-mail address or household will be accepted.
- No responsibility is accepted for ineligible or fraudulent entries.
- Entries must be received by the closing date and proof of sending cannot be taken as proof of receipt.
- One correct entry and winner (or as stipulated per competition) will be selected at random and notified in writing as soon as reasonably practicable after the closing date of the competition unless otherwise advised.
- All decisions of Family Life Worcestershire are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If a winner does not confirm acceptance of the prize within 7 days, he/sheautomatically foregoes the rights to claim for the prize.
- No prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize. The prize is not transferable.
- All competitions hosted by Family Life Worcestershire will close at Midnight on the date stated. Any entries after these dates will be void.
- Automated/bulk entries and entries from third parties will be disqualified.
- Family Life Worcestershire is not liable for any delay or failure by the prize provider to deliver any prize or for the quality of the prize or for any loss or damage arising in connection with the competition.
- The winner may be asked to participate in publicity via social media, this Site or the organiser’s website.
- By entering the competition, entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to these terms and conditions.
- The competition is free to enter and no purchase is necessary
- Promoter is Family Life Worcestershire who can be contacted by email on email@example.com
- The prize draw is governed by English law and disputes will be dealt with by the English courts.
- The prize will only posted to a UK address.