Competition terms and conditions:
By entering a familylifeworcestershire.com competition you consent to your details being passed to the third party supplying the prize where opted in, for direct marketing. The following also apply:
- Competitions are open to residents of the UK, aged 18 years or over.
- Only one entrant from same e-mail address or household will be accepted.
- No responsibility is accepted for ineligible or fraudulent entries.
- Entries must be received by the closing date and proof of sending cannot be taken as proof of receipt.
- One correct entry and winner (or as stipulated per competition) will be selected at random and notified in writing as soon as reasonably practicable after the closing date of the competition unless otherwise advised.
- All decisions of Family Life Worcestershire are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If a winner does not confirm acceptance of the prize within 7 days, he/sheautomatically foregoes the rights to claim for the prize.
- No prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize. The prize is not transferable.
- All competitions hosted by Family Life Worcestershire will close at Midnight on the date stated. Any entries after these dates will be void.
- Automated/bulk entries and entries from third parties will be disqualified.
- Family Life Worcestershire is not liable for any delay or failure by the prize provider to deliver any prize or for the quality of the prize or for any loss or damage arising in connection with the competition.
- The winner may be asked to participate in publicity via social media, this Site or the organiser’s website.
- By entering the competition, entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to these terms and conditions.
- The competition is free to enter and no purchase is necessary
- Promoter is Family Life Worcestershire who can be contacted by email on email@example.com
- The prize draw is governed by English law and disputes will be dealt with by the English courts.
- The prize will only posted to a UK address.